Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't forget the real world relations

In the time of technology and science, I have my own hobbies. I like to blog. I like to read latest researches.

May be you don't like to read it. But I like to tell people. In the past, when there were no computers, I had more friends but now I have less friends because I have computer and cell phones. In the past, when the world was not so much fast in doing tasks, I was happy because I was able to do jobs and other tasks without the concept of rapidity but now I have computer but it became a difficult task for me to work out all jobs/tasks.

One of my friends/colleagues is unaware of many computerized technologies. He belongs to a village in Pakistan but I have found that he has more friends and these friends are not just friends but they help him in every field of life.

Think he is more efficient in doing tasks with his team of good friends or I am able to do efficiently, when I have less friends. If you think that I am good in computers and can do the tasks fastly than think also that I will done the tasks for him also as I am one of his friends.

Donot forget that the nature has its own beauty. Although science has facilitated us but nature has not only facilitated us but also has given the surety that it will wil not harm us.

No comments:

Post a Comment